Thursday, June 27, 2013

Beat the Heat

Have a water fight!


My 4 year old has been sick since last Saturday (diagnosed as strep on Sunday) and yesterday after another trip to the doctors office, a trip to the hospital for bloodwork and a visit to the ENT, he is on his third antibiotic and it finally seems to be doing something. It's been quite the week. He definitely perked up today and actually felt good enough eat some more and even have a water fight. The boys thought it was great fun to throw water on mommy and pretending to throw water so I could take a picture.

Hoping to get a run in tonight. Probably a lot later, because it's hot. My 5:30 am wake-ups are very few...I guess I did wake up on my own at 5:31, but I went back to sleep until my boys forced me out of bed.

What's the weather like for you?
How do you beat the heat?

1 comment:

  1. Aww that picture is soo cute! I'm glad your son is feeling better. :)
    Have a great run! I agree! It's super hot!! Ugh!

    ReplyDelete