Sunday, May 26, 2013

Six Years

Six years ago, I stood before God and our family and friends and took my marriage vows to love, honor and cherish Donovan all the days of my life no matter what. I never made a better decision in my life.

Quick overview...

  • 6 years of marriage
  • 3 children
  • 3 vehicles
  • 2 houses (one we bought)
  • 1 dog 


I am thankful that...

  • he loves me and our boys
  • he is generous
  • he is loving and kind
  • he is my best friend
  • that we were married young and have done our growing up together (and will continue to do so!)

My hope is that...
  • we will grow old together
  • we only fall deeper and deeper into love

Happy Anniversary my love!


WHAT DAY IS YOUR ANNIVERSARY?
WHAT COLOR WERE YOUR BRIDESMAIDS' DRESSES OR WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU PICK? They were periwinkle.

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations, sounds like it has been a wonderful 6 years. Here's to many many more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww! I love this! Happy Anniversary to you and your hubby! Cheers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy anniversary! Love the wedding pics!

    ReplyDelete