Sunday, April 21, 2013

Blogiversary and My New Skill

My blog turned 1 on Friday. It's been a little over a year since I really started reading running blogs and then decided I felt left out and wanted to do it too.

It's hard to believe that it has already been a year since I took a deep breath and jumped into this whole blogging thing with my first post ever.

I've learned a lot, but I have even more to learn. It's been fun and I feel like I am slowly figuring out the direction I want to take.

Thank you so much to the few that have stumbled across the blog and comment. I get so excited to see each and every comment. I feel like a kid on Christmas :)
........

And my excitement of the day:
My husband taught me to drive the 4-wheeler today. I'm officially worthy of living in the country ;) 


2 comments:

  1. Happy Blogiversary! Four wheelers are fun! Hope you had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Blogiversary! I'll be celebrating too in 2 months. I can totally relate to why you started blogging.
    Have fun celebrating! Cheers!
    (http://ja-ontherun.com)

    ReplyDelete