Friday, February 1, 2013

Tired

I haven't been blogging much, not because I'm so busy (I am with 3 kids of course) or because I haven't been thinking about it (I do all the time), but because I just can't quite sit down and get the words on the page.  I have felt raw and overwhelmed lately emotionally.  Physically I have felt pretty good, though of course I'm still dealing with the Achilles Tendonitis.  I haven't been able to run much which never helps, but have been still staying active.  I just feel raw.  I have been feeling angry and mad at everybody.  Sleep deprivation, perhaps and perhaps hormones are out of whack.  But whatever it is, I hope it goes away.  I'm tired of feeling this way.  I'm tired of not being able to sleep when I'm tired.  I'm tired of dealing with injuries.


So yes, I am here, but I just can't quite write.  Hopefully, I'll be back soon.

4 comments:

  1. :( I'm sorry you're going through a tough time. I definitely had a period of time where I could tell my hormones were all over the place. It is very real and very difficult to deal with those emotions, especially when you can't run. Hang in there Renee!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those postpartum hormones are no joke--especially that on top of sleep deprivation. I keep reminding myself that this time in life will pass.

      Delete
  2. Hello there! Don't ever apologize for not blogging. The blog world will always be here. Sometimes you just need a short little break. If you try to force words on to a page it can make it even harder and less desirable.

    Sometimes, I pick up a glass of wine, turn on some good tunes. (My fave would be James Morrison and Amos Lee) Sometimes that helps me to get the words flowin!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awww...Thanks for the encouragement. I'm sorta here--I read the blogs that don't make me feel depressed about running and I'm not worrying about blogging until I'm ready :)

      Delete