Monday, December 10, 2012

Weekly Workouts {12/3-12/9}

Monday: 3 mile walk 47:01 on the treadmill

Tuesday:  2.5 mile run 24:31.  It was a beautiful time to run...no wind, beautiful sunset! wish I had a camera.
                some abs/pushups

Wednesday:  REST

Thursday:  2 mile run 20:06 outside!  strong north wind and chilly.
                 1.9 mile walk treadmill- 29:02

Friday:  Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred--Level 1 and I did the whole thing!

Saturday:  3 mile run outside 28:47.  I mad myself slow down on the first mile {10:05} and then after 1.5
                miles {15:07}, I let myself go.  It felt great...longest run so far.  And this run made me think of this:
Mountain Hardwear Trekkin Insulated Skirt
I saw this on a website few weeks ago and made fun of it.  But maybe they are on to something...30 degrees and windy and the only thing that was cold was my tushie...

Sunday:  REST--unintentional, but I'll spare you my excuses.


**I'm not affiliated with amazon, I just found mt picture there.**

2 comments:

  1. Nice job this past week with your workouts! How do you like Jillian's 30 Day Shred?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like it...it's short and intense {about 20ish min}. I hate long videos that I don't feel like a get a workout out of. It combines strength, cardio, and abs which I like too--a good complement to running.

      Delete