Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Weekly Workouts {12/16-12/23}

Oops, I'm a little late on this one...and it's not like I have much to report.  See all those rest days?  Yeah, I haven't run since last Thursday.  My ankle started acting up again on that run and Friday was a rest day anyway.  But I was at the chiropractor for my back and I asked him about my ankle.  And the injury that I have had on and off for the last 6 years turns out to be Achilles Tendonitis.  So yeah, now I'm a little freaked out...and haven't figured out my course of action.  Except for rest.  And that's been easy since it's been bitterly cold around here.

Monday:  4 mile walk on the treadmill--60:22

Tuesday:  3 mile run outside--28:26.  It was a gorgeous evening for a run.

Wednesday:  REST

Thursday:  2.75 miles on the treadmill--26:28

Friday:  REST

Saturday:  REST

Sunday:  REST

No comments:

Post a Comment