Monday, December 17, 2012

Unexpected Christmas Present+Weekly Workouts {12/10-12/16}

You may have seen my post the other day about winning a jogging stroller.  I was so excited, it came super quick.  This was definitely a great unexpected Christmas present :)  Thank you again to Another Mother Runner!


 


Weekly Workouts!

Monday:  Treadmill--2 mile run (1.5 miles 10:00/mile, .25 mile 9:40/mile, .25 9:13/mile)
                1.5 mile walk 15:00/mile

Tuesday:  Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred Level 1
               3 mile run outside 29:18--just ran, didn't look at the watch at all.

Wednesday:  2 mile walk treadmill--32:00

Thursday:  2 mile run outside--18:50

Friday:  REST

Saturday:  4 mile run outside--39:18.  Longest run since Nolan was born.  It took me 6 months to get to 4 miles after Joel was born.  This time it took me 8 weeks :)

Sunday:  2 mile run treadmill.  19:21

2 comments:

  1. look at you, only one rest day?! way to get work done, lady! how do you like the mountain buggy? have you had other running strollers/buggys? maybe do a review and compare the two?

    i only ask because EVENTUALLY we'd like to start a family and i'm sure we'd be in the market for a running stroller!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's felt so good to be active again. I can feel my body starting to respond to all the exercise.

    I've only had it out in our driveway {after my run}, but after I've used it awhile, I'll definitely do a review. My first impression is definitely a good one :)

    ReplyDelete