Monday, December 10, 2012

Christmas Survey

Janae at Hungry Runner Girl posted this the other day and I love this sort of thing so here are my answers.  Let me know some of your answers in the comments or if you put it on your blog, leave me a link so I can read them :)

1.  Favorite Christmas Album/CD/Song?  
My favorite Christmas song is BarlowGirl's Carol of the Bells



2.  Run on Christmas morning or take the day off?

I have done both...but I'm planning on running this year.
3.  What do you usually eat on Christmas morning?

Coffee cake.
4.  Favorite holiday or Christmas tradition?

Our candlelight Christmas Eve service at church.
5.  Real tree, fake tree or no tree?

We have a fake tree.
6.  Christmas pajamas… yay or nay?

I want to!  The boys have some from my mom so Donovan and I would just need some.
7.  Where do you spend the holidays?  Your own house, your parents’ house, extended family, in-laws, friends?

We kind of do all of the above.  It's a bit nuts and I think we need to simplify a bit.  {any suggestions on how to do holidays with your own family and the in-laws?}
8.  Food that you always have during the holiday season?  Favorite Christmas food/treat?

I like cookies....like these:
source:  Culinary Concoctions by Peabody
and these:
source:  How sweet It Is

9. Open presents all at once or take turns?  Stockings… yes or no?

TAKE TURNS!!!  But if I don't enforce this, everyone tries to go at once. And I really want to start doing stockings with the boys...I loved doing stockings growing up.
10.  Favorite Christmas(ish) movie?

Charlie Brown's Christmas.

Let me know your answers!

2 comments:

  1. i used to listen to barlow girl so much!!! seeing that name brought a smile to my face. also, i can't buy christmas pajamas because i WILL wear them year round. :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great survey! These are always fun to read. Mmm, Christmas cookies- those look amazing. And we definitely take turns opening gifts, too. We drag it out as long as possible!

    ReplyDelete