Friday, November 30, 2012

Happy Birthday Joel!

I can't believe that my middle son is already 2 years old!  Goodness, that means I have an almost 4 year old. Joel is everything boy.  I saw on Pinterest once that "boy" is defined as noise with dirt on it.  Pretty much.  That's my Joel.  All things boy, rough and tumble, whirlwind of activity, noise with dirt on it :)

Like the black eye? :)


We had birthday pancakes. With blueberries and raspberries.  I'm pretty sure raspberries are my favorite thing in pancakes...and Joel liked them too :)




I worked super hard on his cake today.  You know a boxed mix and a can of frosting.  Certainly not my finest cake, but easy.  {and cheaper than from scratch}.  And check out my mad decorating skills. This was Pinterest inspired...of course.  {and if you want you can follow me on Pinterest as well!}

Who doesn't want a cake with an off centered sprinkled number?

His birthday was actually yesterday {11/29} but we're celebrating tonight with in-laws, BIL, SIL, and kids.  We did take him out for pizza last night.  And got his gift {since we're so on top of things}.  I can't wait to give him his gift...his first bike!  He is obsessed with Jack's so we decided to get him his own.

And because every post needs a picture of a super cute baby {not that I'm biased or anything}:



No comments:

Post a Comment