Friday, September 21, 2012

I must confess and a tip for you

I must confess, it's hard to blog about running when I'm not running.  Fact, I have not run in 5 weeks.  I made the decision to quit running during this pregnancy at 29 weeks, because even though I was only running for a minute or 2 at a time (alternating with walking), it was causing contractions.  Baby is much lower than either of my boys were, so I'm contributing that as most of the cause.

And honestly, I have not been exercising at all.  I've done my prenatal video exactly 1-1/2 times and gone on a few walks...but yeah, I'm not exercising.  I really think that's why my moods have been a bit out of whack...{sorry, Donovan!}  I'm not exactly proud of that, but it's the truth.

I am 34 weeks today.  I delivered my first at 38 weeks and my second at 38.5 weeks...so I could be a month away! Yikes.  I still have a bunch of projects to do.  But I'm getting super excited to meet my little boy {and be able to lay on my stomach}.

I'm looking forward to getting back into running postpartum.  It's hard, but I've done it twice and I know I can do it again!

My tip of the day to you:  Do not dump paint on the carpet.  What should have been a quick and easy project, is still not done and I spent 2 hours trying to scrub paint out of the carpet.  I don't even care about the carpet because it's ugly and it's going to be gone...someday...but in the meantime, I don't want to look at a big old paint spot on the carpet.  My hands are super dry now too.


1 comment:

  1. you are PREGNANT! don't worry about not running. just focus on being healthy & happy! running will always be here for you! :) :)

    ReplyDelete