Monday, September 3, 2012

Home Sweet Home

After a 4 day/3 night camping trip, we're home!

I took about 3 pictures...well because either there were kids sleeping in the camper where the camera was, I didn't want it to get dirty, or I was simply too lazy.  But I'll get those up later because I have horrible heartburn, a husband with the stomach flu, and no motivation to do that.

The stomach flu has been going around here.  Jack had it last weekend, Joel had it Saturday night {yes, while we were camping :( }, and Donovan succumbed tonight...praying that somehow miracles of all miracles, I won't get it.  I think 31 weeks pregnant and the stomach flu=no fun.

So I'll be in bed before 10 tonight and clean my house later. :)

1 comment:

  1. yikes! that does not sound like fun! hope you can stay healthy! glad you & the fam had a great trip!

    ReplyDelete