Friday, August 3, 2012

"Flying Pigs, Unicorns, and Amy Hastings in the 10K"

So was the article titled by Jon Gugala titled.  I am so excited to watch the 10,000 m this afternoon.  All I am doing at 3:15 is sitting in front of the TV and watch these crazy fast ladies run 25 laps around the track.  I love watching distance running.  And I have decided I love Amy Hastings.  She's so cute and she's gutsy!  I love her drive and competitiveness.


source


 "I know I'm the 
underdog right now in this race. I might not even be an underdog; I might just 
be counted out," Hastings says. "But as long as I get there and give myself the 
best possible opportunity, crazier things have happened.

"I'm going to go for it and see what happens," she says. 
"I think it will be good." (via RunBlogRun.com)

Go Amy!  I'm cheering for you!

1 comment:

  1. she is very cute && gutsy! not sure if i'll be around to watch or not.

    got to watch sanya richards ross this morning-- LOVE THAT CHICK!

    ReplyDelete