Wednesday, August 15, 2012

79 days!

I just looked it up and I only have 79 days until my due date!  This pregnancy has really seemed to go pretty fast and I *think* that I am not as uncomfortable as with my first 2.  I have different complaints though.

28 weeks 5 days
I'm loving...

  • having my 3 year old talk to the baby
  • feeling lots of movement
  • knowing I'm already in the 3rd trimester
  • the cooler temperatures
Thumbs down to...
  • how low this little guy is.  He's making standing, let alone running uncomfortable.  Even with the support belt.  I've been doing lots of run/walking.  I was hoping to make it longer, but I'm not sure how long I'll be able to.
  • the Braxton Hicks...some of which are downright painful.  They tend to come sooner each pregnancy and my OB nurse friend said that most women who come in thinking they are in labor when they aren't are dehydrated and/or have been overdoing it.  So I skipped the run yesterday because I was contracting a little. {definitely not labor}
  • the heartburn/indigestion.  Ordered some digestive enzymes which are supposed to help.
  • the fatigue.  I was super tired in 1st trimester with my first 2, but this time I wasn't, but I am now.  It's making it hard to accomplish my to do list.

No comments:

Post a Comment