2. My 18 month old had to get shots today :( It just breaks my heart, but he cried when the nurse stuck him, but has been perfectly fine ever since.
3. That same 18 month old dropped a shampoo bottle on my foot (mostly empty!) and HOLY COW DID THAT HURT! The pain immediately radiated through the ball of my foot and in fact it still hurts to walk on and that happened over an hour ago.
4. I have quiet evening to myself tonight. My husband is on call and is out fixing people's power and the boys are sleeping.
5. I haven't run in 2 days because of a stupid reoccurring injury I have. And it seems only rest helps :(
6. I'm pretty sure I'm going to sign up for a 4 mile trail run next month (I'll be 24 weeks pregnant). I need some motivation. I ran this last year and loved it and would really miss not running it. The boys and I did make it 4 miles last week, so I'm up for the challenge. I need to just sign up so I can't chicken out.
7. Our dog dragged this poor little guy up to our house. The shocked fawn ran away and I'm choosing to believe that its mother found him or I would cry.
8. This video totally made me cry.