Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Happy National Running Day!!!!

This is the first year that I've actually know about it and I'm sad that I've never gotten to celebrate it before.  What a cool day...to celebrate something I love so much.  I haven't run yet, but I will later (and will probably be regretting it since it's currently 87 degrees, but I can't not run on National Running Day).  My husband said we should celebrate with cake.

Today I will run because:
1) I can.  I am 18 weeks pregnant and I can still run.
2) I like dessert an awful lot but I don't want to gain a gazillion pounds this pregnancy.
3) I love to run.

And I will leave you a with a picture of the bump.  Baby is definitely growing :) Oh and you can't see it, but I'm wearing my super cool shirt, it says:  "I ran and ran everyday and I acquired a sense of determination, a sense of spirit that I would never, never give up, no matter what else happens the triumph can't be had without the struggle." -Wilma Rudolph

No comments:

Post a Comment