2. It's easy to dream about training hard and racing while I'm pregnant---and all the workouts I'll do, because I don't actually have to do them now.
3. My 4 favorite foods right now--watermelon, yogurt, frozen fruit, and salad. Listing it like that makes me look really healthy, but really it's deceiving. If I would just eat healthier, I'd probably be doing pretty good.
4. Hammocks are perfect for summertime.
|My 18 week belly|
5. I'm in a dilemma on whether I should sign up for a 4 mile trail run next month. It starts at 9 pm so you finish in the dark (unless you're fast). I did it last year and it was a ton of fun. But I have this thing about not doing things, unless I can do them well. *sigh* pride. Anyway, I'm trying to decide if I can do it without overdoing it.
6. Speaking of races, I keep bookmarking my *someday* races for post-pregnancy. I need races or else it's too easy to not run or slog through my runs.
7. I go back and forth between excitement for baby #3 and terror. Why am I doing this again!?
8. I discovered "drinkable" yogurt at Wal-mart last week and found that I'm loving it for post-run. That and oreos :)
9. I have been adding lime to my water since I got pregnant and it's hard for me to drink just plain water now.
10. And speaking of dilemmas, I can't decide if I want to find out the sex of this baby or not. We didn't with our first, but did with out second...and my husband doesn't want to and I think I want to, but I go back and forth.