Thursday, May 3, 2012

Super Cool Running Products

1.  Are these not amazing!?  Too bad I can't justify over $9/pair (source: Rundies from Oiselle)


2. This shirt was my splurge.  I'm waiting for it in the mail now...I wish it would hurry up (source: Title Nine)
 
3.  This bra made running fun again after babies.  I only had to wear one instead of cutting off all circulation with 2 that didn't even do the job.  I'd suggest sizing down in the band though.  So I was a 36C, but I bought a 34D.  And they even have bright colors! Although I got mine locally on sale so mine are black and white :(  (source: Juno Bra from Moving Comfort)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Renee! I'm so excited to be reading your blog - congrats on your pregnancy!
    I love those rundies from Oiselle -- soooo cute!
    And that Moving Comfort bra was invaluable as I returned to running after my third baby. I don't know what I would have done without it!

    ReplyDelete