Monday, April 30, 2012

a blueberry muffin kind of morning

We had nowhere to go Saturday morning so I made blueberry muffins.  Blueberry muffins are probably one of my all time favorite foods.  When I was pregnant with my first there were times in the first trimester I would be sick, but starving and would work up enough motivation to make blueberry muffins and then eat like 5 of them.  I have this great cookbook--King Arthur Flour's Whole Grain Baking--I love that out of the 2-1/2 cups of flour 2 cups of that is whole wheat, but they don't taste heavy.  My husband even approves and he's kind of picky about whole grains.  This morning I may or may not have eaten 3 of them.  I really wanted another, but then I practiced some self-control and stopped.  And we ate all of the muffins before I took a picture :(.  

I went on a run afterwards to make myself feel better.  Although, I probably did the most walking today of any run since I've been pregnant.  I went out 15:10, but it was like 18:25 coming back.  I didn't really hurt, but was just a little light headed.  There was a cool-ish breeze, but the humidity is high.  It was only like 55 degrees, so pretty comfortable running weather.  And this is why you should match all your layers of clothes--I ditched the longsleeve and ended up with this:

But you know what not a single person saw me on my run.  I live in the country and the country roads were pretty quiet on Saturday morning.  And that's quite the face I'm making, yikes!


And here's proof that I know how to match my clothes at least when I want to.  And the sweater is covering my maternity shirt with 3 safety pins because it's still way too big, but I don't have any shirts to wear.



No comments:

Post a Comment